David Stone, Esq is here to help you! Erase or minimize your debt and save your assets. David Stone, Esq. has 30+ years of legal experience and is available seven days a week for a free consultation to answer your questions and direct you through the overwhelming process of Bankruptcy, foreclosure, debt relief and mortgage modification.
Your phone call is answered by an attorney with compassion and your questions are answered directly. Our lawyers recognize the financial difficulties their clients are faced with, the choices you need to make, the pressures you are under and we strive to make our services affordable and available to everyone.
Call today for a free consultation! 914-235-8900
David Stone, Esq.
David Stone has offered legal advice to clients in the areas:
- Commercial Insurance defense
- Contract Litigation
- Construction litigation
- Corporate governance and formation
- Coverage litigation
- Criminal and civil litigation
- Criminal, Victim & T defense
- Debtor and creditor Litigation
- Government contracts
- Landlord and tenant law
- Marital and Domestic Law
- Mechanic’s lien foreclosure
- Plaintiffs PI
- Property damage
- Real Estate Closing
With a law degree from The John Marshall School of Law (Univ. of Illinois), a license to practice in the State and Federal courts of South Carolina, Georgia and New York and 30+ years of client representation experience both in and out of court, David Stone, Esq. is eminently qualified and understands how to navigate the legal system.
Get a fresh start free from debt.
Call lawyer David Stone, Esq. now! 914-235-8900
What sets us apart
Mr. Stone is a 4.4 star rated “Distinguished” attorney whose practice focuses on Bankruptcy, loan modification, foreclosure defense, business litigation and debt relief. As a Bankruptcy attorney his knowledge of Bankruptcy law extends beyond the boundaries of less-practiced junior attorneys.
Hilton Head Island, Charleston and the low county of South Carolina are where David Stone, Esq. focuses much of his Bankruptcy practice, as well as Bluffton, Beaufort, Charleston, North Charleston, Daniels Island, Johns Island, James Island, Mount Pleasant. YOU WANT THE BEST FOR YOURSELF SO DEMAND THE BEST BY RETAINING US AS YOUR YOUR ATTORNEY!
Call now for a free consultation. 914-235-8900
Professional & Community Affiliations
- District Fee Arbitrator, Supreme Court of the State of New York (1996-2011)
- Arbitrator, City Court of New Rochelle, NY (1996-2011)
- Board of Trustees, The Stephen Gaynor School (1999-2011)
- Board of Directors, Aerospace Defense Systems Inc. (2011-2013)
- Judicial Screening Panel for a major political party (2002-2009)
- Member, Hilton Head Island Bar Association (2012-present)
- Member, New Rochelle Bar Association (1996-present)
- Member, Georgia State Bar Association (2011-present)
- Member, American Bar Association (1989-present)
- Member, South Carolina Bar Association (2013-present)
- Assigned Counsel, Indigent Criminal Defense 18B Panel (1996-2001)
- Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys