David Stone, Esq is here to help you!
Erase or minimize your debt and save your assets. David Stone, Esq. has 30+ years of legal experience and serves South Carolina, SC. He is available seven days a week for a free consultation to answer your questions and direct you through the overwhelming process of bankruptcy, foreclosure, debt relief and mortgage modification.
Your phone call will be answered by an attorney with compassion for your case. Our lawyers recognize the financial difficulties their clients are faced with, the choices you need to make, the pressures you are under, so we strive to make our services affordable and available to everyone.
Contact David Stone, Esq.
Bankruptcy attorney David Stone provides legal assistance and counsel to thousands of clients. Throughout his 30+ year career as a lawyer and attorney his practice has focused primarily on consumer and business bankruptcy that helps to relieve debt through a chapter 7, chapter 11 or chapter 13 bankruptcy filing.
As the founder of his Hilton Head Law firm, David helps bankruptcy clients end creditor collection efforts from creditor calls, harassment by collection agencies, wage garnishment, lawsuits, foreclosure and eviction actions.
David Stone, Esq. provides a level of experience and sophistication that other less experienced Bankruptcy attorneys and lawyers cannot yet provide.
A FREE CONSULTATION is always available and we can meet with you virtually by videoconference at all times of the day, night and on weekends.
Bankruptcy Serving South Carolina
Overwhelming debt can make you feel helpless. Stop the creditor calls, harassment by collection agencies, wage garnishment, etc. and take back your financial freedom! With over 30 years of experience as an attorney practicing bankruptcy, David Stone, Esq. can help you understand the bankruptcy means test, how to file for bankruptcy, the process of bankruptcy, how bankruptcy works in US bankruptcy court, and advise you on whether Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 11 bankruptcy, or Chapter 13 bankruptcy is the right option for you.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Attorney for bankruptcy
- Filing of bankruptcy
- What happens when you file for bankruptcy
- How to file for bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- US bankruptcy court
- How does bankruptcy work
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy attorney
- Bankruptcy means test
- Pros and cons for filing for bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy automatic stay
Foreclosure Defense Serving South Carolina
Unforeseen events can affect anyone. Facing foreclosure and eviction means the loss of your family home. David Stone is an expert at using foreclosure prevention strategies such as a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy to keep creditors at bay. Can bankruptcy stop foreclosure? Yes. Once you declare bankruptcy all creditor and collection efforts must cease.
- Foreclosure defense
- Foreclosure defense attorneys
- Foreclosure prevention
- Foreclosure & bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy foreclosure
Business Bankruptcy or Litigation Serving South Carolina, SC
Is your Business buried in debt? Are you spending more time dealing with creditors, collection agencies, and lender’s attorneys than your own customers? Business bankruptcy can be an effective tool to help a business reorganize the company financial structure and survive. If your business is facing shareholder litigation or equity holder litigation, bankruptcy can protect you personally and provide the avenue for dissolution and liquidation of assets. You can rely on David Stone, Esq to successfully resolve your business debt, avoid corporate litigation and stop collection and judgement proceedings.
- Business bankruptcy
- Company structure
- Corporate litigation
- Shareholder litigation
- Equity holder litigation
Business Advisory Serving South Carolina
David Stone, Esq. has extensive experience as a bankruptcy attorney and lawyer, civil and criminal litigator, and a corporate advisor. He understands the nuances and issues involved with most businesses and can advise your business in matters of corporate structure and litigation prevention. He works with businesses to pre-determine the best legal structure prior to formation to protect individual and company assets in the event of future insolvency.
David did an incredible job with my case. He helped get my life back in order quickly and professionally. He has a firm handle on the laws. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a great lawyer who will represent them to the fullest and go to great lengths to represent their client.
David Stone has given me the best possible advice when dealing with a personal bankruptcy. His good advice and wonderful ‘bedside’ manner helped me get through the process is a way that was manageable during a very difficult time. He knows his way around the system and can easily navigate even the most complicated scenario. I give him my highest recommendation.
I hire David after speaking with him on the phone. When I told him it was hard for me to get off during the day he said that would be no problem we could do it all on Skype. He was right and that is how we completed all of the paperwork. He explained everything in great detail. I could call him any time and he would answer the phone and answer my questions. David is the best lawyer I have worked with. I was really nervous and did not want to file but I had no other option. He was able to calm my nerves and let me know that bad things happen to good people. Thank you David for all the help.
From our blog
Does Chapter 7 Eliminate Debt: The Different Types of Dischargeable Debts Some of the types…
A lawyer’s time and advice are his stock in trade.
Lawyers are operators of toll bridges which anyone in search of justice must pass.
It’s every lawyer’s dream to help shape the law, not just react to it.
Fun Facts of South Carolina
- Capital: Columbia
- Year Founded: 1788
- Major Cities: Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill
- Borders: North Carolina, Georgia, Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $176,217
- Population: 4,012,012
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 31,055
- High Point (Feet): 3,560
- Other Facts: "Key Industries: Agriculture including poultry, cattle, soybeans, tobacco, and peaches, Textiles, chemicals, paper, automobiles, machinery, and tourism. How South Carolina got its name: The Carolinas were named in honor of King Charles I. The Latin for Charles is translated as Carolus. South Carolina State Symbols: State Nickname: Palmetto State; State Slogan: Smiling Faces. Beautiful Places. Also on one of its two base license plates.; State Motto: Animis opibusque parati (Prepared in mind and resources) and Dum spiro spero (While I breathe, I hope); State flower: Yellow Jessamine; State Bird: Carolina Wren; State Fish: Striped bass; State Tree: Palmetto; State Mammal: White-tailed deer, Boykin Spaniel; State Foods: Peach, Milk, Sweet Tea ; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: May 23, 1788; Number Admitted: 8; Prior Name: Province of South Carolina, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: SC; The Geography of South Carolina: Total Size: 30,109 sq. Miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Sassafras Mtn. at 3,560 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Pickens (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Richland County approx. Thirteen miles southeast of Columbia (source: U.S. Geological Survey);Counties: 46 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Atlantic Ocean, Lake Murray, Lake Marion, Lake Moultrie, Lake Hartwell, Pee Dee River, Saluda River, and Santee River. Famous People: James Brown – Singer; Joe Frazier - Champion Heavyweight Boxer; Kevin Garnett - Professional basketball player; Sarah Moore Grimke - Women's rights activist; Andrew Jackson - The 7th President of the United States; Jesse Jackson – Civil rights activist; Jasper Johns – Artist; Shoeless Joe Jackson - Professional baseball player; Chris Rock - Comedian and actor; Vana White - Game show host; More Fun Facts: The State Tree of South Carolina, the Palmetto Tree, was used to build the walls for a fort on Sullivan Island. The rubbery trees were a great defense as cannon balls bounced right off them!; The first shots of the Civil War were in South Carolina at Fort Sumter.; Johnston, South Carolina is called the Peach Capital of the World. There is a giant water tower in the shape of a peach near Gaffney.; Before South Carolina adopted the Palmetto State as its nickname, it was called the Iodine State.; The official state dance is the Shag.; There are rumors that a water monster lurks in the depths of Lake Murray.; The state amphibian is the salamander. The state insect is the Carolina Mantis.; South Carolina beaches are popular tourist destinations including the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach.; Professional Sports Teams: There are no major Professional Sports Teams in South Carolina. The Carolina Panthers play just across the border in Charlotte." Citation: Nelson, Ken. "United States Geography for Kids: South Carolina ." Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=South Carolina
- Page ID: South_Carolina_United_States_40
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Hilton Head Bankruptcy Lawyer: HHBL_1000001